 General / 8446
Re: Gray Base Plate Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 06:54:44 GMT

I think you are referring to 6355 Derby Trotter - this has a 16x16 Grey and a
16x16 Green.

Chris

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
I believe 16x16 is in Riding Stables, can't remember the name off the
top of my head.. or the number sorry :( Though it's not a current set
and I believe the only set to have a 16x16 baseplate in grey

Tamy

James Powell wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jason M. Normand writes:
Nick,

I know there are some old sets that have gray plates in 16x32.  I cant for • the
life of me remember which, i believe they are space sets.  But they are
aviable.  i dont beleve i have seen any in 16x16.

4555 has a gray 16x32 plate in it.  I also cannot remember any 16x16 gray
plates.

There are the 16x16 dock pieces...but not real baseplates afak.

James Powell

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy