 General / 8330
  Re: Insurance

Christopher Tracey <ctracey@usgs.gov> wrote in message news:37FA25C2.6D3784...sgs.gov... (...) renter's (...) suggested (...) This will depend on the type of policy that you get. When we were getting insurance for my business, we went several rounds (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Insurance

(...) Did you look into contracting with some kind of a disaster recovery outfit? In the large-organization world (mainframes, call centers, etc), this is a plan/arrangement to get your data and environment quickly set up and running in another (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Insurance

(...) outfit? (...) We're not that big of an organization, and the insurance to cover the equipment didn't cost THAT much. It was just substantially more then what a "normal" policy would have cost. With archives of the data off-site, all we would (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)