 General / 8300
Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Watch Systems Range Launches; It's Time for LEGO Watches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:10:29 GMT

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 01:03:01 GMT, "Paul Sinasohn" <bearitone@my-deja.com>
wrote:

This is the real valuable part of this press release!

Let's send her the URL for the DearLego LUGNET group!

CONTACT:

LEGO Systems, Inc.

Shannon Hartnett, 860-763-6758

hartnett@america.lego.com

Ooo.  I missed that one.  Poor Shannon.  I pity her, almost.

Steve