 General / 821
Re: Lego "Vectors"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:55:34 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

My Dilemma: Neice-4 years, Neice-3 years, Nephew-5 months.
Do I get my neices a freestyle bucket, or a Duplo bucket because of my nephew?

Jeff

I would probablyy NOT get the FREESTYLE bucket, because of the large
number of very small pieces. But there ARE Freestyle sets that are for
younger children, I think. They tend to not have any minifigs, and have
those sort of 2x4x2high peopleHeads instead.  I would think a few of
these would be a good compromise.

Another possibility would be to get the Freestyle stuff, and edit it a
little bit, rather than handing them the whole thing.  Just pack up the
rest and give it to sis, and explain to her that it is a package of
smaller pieces, which can be dunped into the LEGO a bit down the road.

Rob