 General / 813
Re: Lego "Vectors"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:32:03 GMT

Question:  is 8 weeks too young an age for a child to receive the gift
of LEGO?

Steve

Once upon a time, "Chad Smith" <csmith@nationalsteel.com> wrote:

Just thought I'd quickly share some of the things I've been doing to spread Lego
fandom to others:

My 2-year-old nephew gets Primo for Christmas and birthday presents.  One of
these days, he'll stop chewing on them and build something  :)

Our church has started a program to donate presents to underprivileged
children.  My contribution: a 25th Anniversary Freestyle bucket.

My friend Tim, whose massive Lego town ( found on the web at
http://oit.iusb.edu/~trichard/timlego.html ) was a big part of my inspiration to
emerge from the Dark Ages, hasn't done much with his Lego in the past year or so.  Still, I'll get him at least a polybag or another small set for Christmas (along with the South Park stuff he REALLY wants).  Who knows, that may be all it takes to get him back into the hobby.

So what is everyone else doing to be a Lego "vector?"

Chad