 General / 818
Re: Lego "Vectors"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:46:59 GMT

Chad Smith writes:
Just thought I'd quickly share some of the things I've been doing to spread
Lego fandom to others:

My 2-year-old nephew gets Primo for Christmas and birthday presents.  One of
these days, he'll stop chewing on them and build something  :)

Our church has started a program to donate presents to underprivileged
children.  My contribution: a 25th Anniversary Freestyle bucket.

My friend Tim, whose massive Lego town ( found on the web at
http://oit.iusb.edu/~trichard/timlego.html ) was a big part of my inspiration
to emerge from the Dark Ages, hasn't done much with his Lego in the past year
or so.  Still, I'll get him at least a polybag or another small set for
Christmas (along with the South Park stuff he REALLY wants).  Who knows, that
may be all it takes to get him back into the hobby.

So what is everyone else doing to be a Lego "vector?"

Chad

My Dilemma: Neice-4 years, Neice-3 years, Nephew-5 months.
Do I get my neices a freestyle bucket, or a Duplo bucket because of my nephew?

Jeff

P.S. My neice who is 3 will just stand there and watch me building.  I think
she has potential.  ;)