 General / 820
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:37:28 GMT

Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hi all,

I just wanted to wish all of you a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday!

I'm thankful for my wife, basically everything I do every day, for Todd and
Suzanne's hard work in providing Lugnet and all the other stuff, and for
everyone else who has contributed to the Lego community we share.

Amen! Or is it "Me Too"? Thank you all for your continued dedication in
making LUGnet the classy place to discuss Lego! And may your turkey taste
better than a Scala turkey.

-Tom McD.
tfn, radiotitan@spamSPAMshieldSHIELDyahoo.com
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html