 General / 836
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 18:16:41 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message ...
Huw Millington writes:
Remind me. What's this thanksgiving thing all about? We don't have it over
here.

<snipped discussion of how the celebration started....>

Football is actually a modern addition to the whole celebration.

Great Steve, now you'll have Huw thinking that Americans watch soccer
on Thanksgiving :-)

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,