 General / 811
Re: Hot sellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:53:47 GMT

Once upon a time, Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

1 - speaking of which, I haven't found any yet. I need two. I probably
will wait till after Christmas but if you have a cache you want to
share, let me know. I'd pay 5 over retail (and you could make a lot more
on eBay, by the way...) plus shipping.

I heard Wal-Mart was selling Furby's at their web-site...

Steve