 General / 803
802  |  804
Subject:
Hot sellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:27:11 GMT

Check out this URL:

http://biz.yahoo.com/apf/981124/toys_list_1.html

which shows Mindstorms, while not a Furby(1), is rocking along nicely. I
did my bit, I have bought 4 so far, two of which went to NZ.

1 - speaking of which, I haven't found any yet. I need two. I probably
will wait till after Christmas but if you have a cache you want to
share, let me know. I'd pay 5 over retail (and you could make a lot more
on eBay, by the way...) plus shipping.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.