 General / 8062
Re: History of LEGO series........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:11:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
BTW, for anyone who wants to go back and read what Gary has written (and
posted) so far, here's a page bookmarking the articles:

   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=history-of-lego

Wow, thanks Todd!!

I really don't think that I have the time (or energy) to write a book.
There are too many other things going on in my life right now.  Maybe I'll
just keep posting these for the time being.  I do like the fact that you
kind of packaged it together in LUGNET Todd.  It looks great!

It was really easy to do, too!  :)  Here's all I had to type:

   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=history-of-lego.ftx

The good part of doing this online is that when someone discovers a new
color or type for an old LEGO piece style, we can update the document.

It's also searchable then, too (although not yet within threads or within
bundles of meta-articles).

I know that several folks have graciously
offered me space on their websites for this info, but I kind of feel
that LUGNET is already the LEGO Super Site, with lots of reference info
available, so if I put this info online anywhere, LUGNET seems the logical
fit.  If that would be OK with Todd.

Whatever anyone wants to post that's LEGO-related is always welcome!

--Todd