 General / 803
    Hot sellers —Larry Pieniazek
   Check out this URL: (URL) shows Mindstorms, while not a Furby(1), is rocking along nicely. I did my bit, I have bought 4 so far, two of which went to NZ. 1 - speaking of which, I haven't found any yet. I need two. I probably will wait till after (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hot sellers —Steve Bliss
   (...) I heard Wal-Mart was selling Furby's at their web-site... Steve (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hot sellers —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) not that I could find... I searched using their search box, and checked all of the toy categories that were remotely related (electronic, new, dolls/plush). Beef: Retailers still have a way to go in site design. So does TLG, although they're (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        S@H beef (was Re: Hot sellers) —Matthew Bates
   (...) Actually, Lego Shop at Home seems to have that problem too. If you quote them a set number that isn't in the current or past US range, they tell you that no set like that ever existed and imply that you are just making up random numbers to (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)