 General / 7750
Re: Hurricane Floyd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:02:22 GMT

Don Forth wrote in message ...

Frank Filz wrote in message <37DFF37F.2847@mindspring.com>...
Well, looks like I could be in for a blow here (Raleigh NC)... If things
hit hard I could be off line for a while so if you need to contact me
and don't get an immediate response, don't panic.

--
Frank Filz

-----------------------------
Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (buisiness only please)
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

I am sitting here in Charlotte wondering how this is going to go - so far
seems like it will miss us.

Right now (midnight EDT) in Raleigh it appears that we will be spared as
Floyd's path is now projected east of here.  We will have some high winds
but nothing like what was originally forcasted.  Our biggest threat now is
rain.  We have probably had six inches already today and will get at least
that much if not more over the next twelve hours.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh