 General / 7703
    Co-workers —Eric Joslin
   It pays to let your addiction be well-known among your co-workers. One of mine was moving, and in the process of doing so he turned up three crater plates, a T road plate, and some sort of landing baseplate. He had no use for them, and so now (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Co-workers —Jason Spangler
     (...) Definately! I recently was offered and bought a collection containing lots of classic space from a coworker who knew I was a LEGO nut. :-) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Co-workers —Troy Cefaratti
   It pays to let your friends and co-workers know about your lego hobby. My business partner was nice enough to pick up Oasis Ambush sets for me at $3/each that were on sale at Walmart by her college. Now, if I could just get a few more people to look (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)