 General / 7703
7702  |  7704
Subject:
Co-workers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:59:15 GMT

It pays to let your addiction be well-known among your co-workers.  One of mine
was moving, and in the process of doing so he turned up three crater plates, a
T road plate, and some sort of landing baseplate.  He had no use for them, and
so now they're sitting in front of me, waiting for me to take them home.  :D

eric