 General / 7758
Re: Co-workers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:34:40 GMT

It pays to let your friends and co-workers know about your lego hobby.  My
business partner was nice enough to pick up Oasis Ambush sets for me at
$3/each that were on sale at Walmart by her college.  Now, if I could just
get a few more people to look for sales for me, i'd be set...

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
It pays to let your addiction be well-known among your co-workers.  One of • mine
was moving, and in the process of doing so he turned up three crater • plates, a
T road plate, and some sort of landing baseplate.  He had no use for them, • and
so now they're sitting in front of me, waiting for me to take them home. • :D

eric