 General / 7744
Re: Co-workers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 02:58:06 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

It pays to let your addiction be well-known among your co-workers.  One of mine
was moving, and in the process of doing so he turned up three crater plates, a
T road plate, and some sort of landing baseplate.  He had no use for them, and
so now they're sitting in front of me, waiting for me to take them home.  :D

eric

Definately!  I recently was offered and bought a collection containing lots of
classic space from a coworker who knew I was a LEGO nut.  :-)