 General / 7596
Re: LEGO store in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 01:44:28 GMT

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:46:50 GMT, "Naji Norder"
<n.norder@computer.org> wrote:

From what he said, and it was pretty vague, these would be different
in flavor from the store at the Mall of America, the store in Florida,
or the stores in Legoland.  More outlet-y.  I don't quite know what
that means for Lego.  I'll ping him to see if he has any further
details.

It sounds like we'll be making frequent trips to Atlanta!

Especially if they have parts bins and bulk purchasing.  :)
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/