 General / 7595
7594  |  7596
Subject:
1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 01:36:16 GMT

*sigh* the first year of my life that I seriously start to get into Lego, this
happens. 1999 happens that is, a jumble of Adventurers, Spaceport, Ninjas, and
(blecch) City. Why was I not born sooner than the eightes??? why?? why didn't
I have the brains when I was young to go down to the Toy Store and grab a
couple of Nauticas, flight, and Town sets??? IS THERE SOME CURSE ON ME!!!??
WILL I ALWAYS HAVE TO GET THE EXTREMELY CRAPPY SETS IN MY LIFE??? Why? Why did
I miss out on metroliner?? Intercoastal Seaport??? WHY?!?!!? *calms down*
Maybe there is hope for me, maybe sometime, somewhere, somehow, I will get a
good set......maybe.....