 General / 7549
    Images of Death Star from LEGO IC —Brian H. Nielsen
    I've put up some pages with images of the Star Wars displays at the LEGO Imagination Center at Walt Disney World, Florida. There are images of a rotating 3 sided Star Wars diorama with a Death Star hovering above it, and of an ~8 foot long model of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Images of Death Star from LEGO IC —Scott Symer
   (...) of (...) the left: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Images of Death Star from LEGO IC —Christopher Tracey
   Thanks for the pictures- inspiring. In the far right picture on (URL) the lasers on the lower wings of the X-wings on the wrong side of the wing? It's hard to tell from the picture but it looks to me like the bottom wings lasers are on the top side (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Images of Death Star from LEGO IC —Brian H. Nielsen
   (...) My pleasure. (The glare was really horrible. I was sitting on the floor trying to shield as much of the bright reflection of the floor, so instead you get a reflection of my socks. <g>) As time permits I'll put up some of the other images (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)