 General / 7503
  Re: McDonalds set

(...) While I understand the sentiments, wouldn't it be better to contact the seller first? I'd imagine it is possible that people may make claims that are misleading, simply because they themselves were misinformed and believed what they were (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: McDonalds set

(...) You may well be right but it's more work. Presenting facts ONLY via feedback seems easy. No judgement of the seller is implied. The TOS (which I posted a link to just now) talks of feedback extortion. I think if no communication is made, no (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: McDonalds set

Quite simply, many bidders treat neutral feeback as being negative. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: McDonalds set

(...) Seems the feedback system is broken, then. (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: McDonalds set

Here is a picture of the new set: (URL) find a high percentage of the pieces to be useful pieces. I like it! -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (More soon!) (URL) Page (URL) & IG88888888 on AOL Larry Pieniazek wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)