 General / 7475
Re: Speaking of McD, when does promotion start?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:50:14 GMT

I was just looking at the catalog and going to mention it. Lots of green
slopes, 2x3. Pink looks to be plates, but that's ok, and the blues look like
they're purple. I can hope. :)

Looks like lots of happy meals in the near future.

Ice

Tom Stangl wrote:

Hey!  Those are different from the European ones!  Cool, look at all that
GREEN, and the PINK plane!

Going to be eating many a cheeseburger during this promotion ;-)

Greg Majewski wrote:

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
When does the new McDonalds / Lego Happy Meal promotion start?

Bryan

I don't know, but here are the Happy Meal sets:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/mcd2.jpg
Also, for the Pause set search, the McDonald's's info is
#3438 LEGO McDonald's Restaurant $11.00 (free with $75 purchase)
88 pieces, ages 7-12, apparently 2 minifigs
~Greg