 General / 7476
Re: Life-size SW replica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:54:33 GMT

I have two worries about this. The first is: are they going to glue it
together like they did Yoda? All those macoroni bricks glued together would
be a heartbreaker.

The second worry would be a walletbreaker. Tax liablity would be over
4,000.00, just doing rough math. I know it would still be worth more than is
stated, but paying thousands for legos I couldn't play with would not be
easy to take. :(

Ice

David Simmons wrote:

If I had my choice, I'd want them to make Darth Maul's double-bladed
lightsaber!  Just imagine all those trans-red macaroni bricks!   :-D

'Course, they might try to cheat and use those half-cylinders, but I would
insist on macaronin bricks.

It would be neat to have Ben's as well.  A wealth of trans-dark blue
macaroni bricks!

Dave