 General / 7465
Re: Speaking of McD, when does promotion start?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:37:55 GMT

I was in the local McWalMart this morning (which has a McD's in the
rear). I asked the same question of the manager. She basically indicated
knowing nothing about any Lego/McD's promotional tie-in for the holiday
season. She was suprised to hear about the McD's set in the S@H catalog.
So who knows, it might still happen, but nothing from the end of the swamp.

Ray

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

When does the new McDonalds / Lego Happy Meal promotion start?

Bryan