 General / 7416
7415  |  7417
Subject:
New baseplate in 4293?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:16:30 GMT

Yestarday I bought 4293 ? {Classic Value Pack} which I found at K-Mart for
$29.99 (I've already posted the set information to admin.database).  It included
a baseplate I haven't seen before, does anyone know if it is a part of any other
set?

Here is a pic of the baseplate:
http://purl.org/NET/JasonSpangler/Lego/misc/Welcome.html