 General / 7257
Re: New models of Semi Trucks etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:46:16 GMT

Will wrote:
How many studs long is the sleeper and what is the plate arrangement on >the bottom?

3 studs long from front to back. You couldn't get a minifig inside it.
The plate arrangement underneath: on top of the 2-wide foundation plates
are 6 1x2 with centre stud plates, like so:

  +---+       +---+
  |   |       |   |
  | o |---+---| o |
  |   |   |   |   |
  +---+ o | o +---+
  |   |   |   |   |

Then a layer with 2, 2x4 plates and 1, 1x4 plates sits on top of that
with the 4-dimension running front-to-back. There's a gap of 1 stud
between the back of the driving cab and the sleeping cab, with a 3-wide
corridor down the middle (with a thinwall either side which extends into
the slepping cab) and exhausts either side.

Hope that made sense!

Kevin