 General / 7202
Re: New models of Semi Trucks etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:50:25 GMT

Jeff Stembel:

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
See how it is all falling together, Lar?  Eight-wide Utopia Forever!

I am still a 6 wide kind of guy but I could still be converted :)  .

Noooo!  Resist the Dark Side!  Don't join the forces of the Evil Eight-wide
Empire!  :)

It looks like I qualify for the "Darth Vader" title. My
minifigs drive ten-wide (and eight, six, four, and two
wide). We have an ongoing competition about the smallest
minifig car. We are at 3.2*2 at the moment!

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --