 General / 7032
Re: Technic 8735 Motor $17.04 at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:05:41 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message

The most appropriate group would be lugnet.marketplace.shopping.  It's • great
to hear about deals like this, and if you don't follow .shopping, I • strongly
recommend it.

As Todd pointed out to me, that's lugnet.market.shopping.  Don't know where I
came up with the "place" part.

From the Lugnet homepage, maybe?  Go to <http://www.lugnet.com/>, and the
link to market.* is labeled Marketplace.

Steve

Why, you are certainly correct.  I was using the web interface, which is rare
for me.  I even remember adding in the "place" part after typing it the first
time.  Now I feel less nuts.

-John Van