 General / 7015
Re: Technic 8735 Motor $17.04 at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:34:21 GMT

I saw them on the shelf last week at Target and got all excited because
know back in January they were marked down to $17.04 ($2.94 at one
Target).
I scanned it and it came out the full price of $35 or $37 - whatever.

It sounds like maybe the Target you went to didn't reprogram the price
back
to regular.

I thought it was kinda odd they restocked the shelves with something
they
put on clearance a few months ago.

Julie

Scott Smallbeck wrote:

I was at Target today.  Purchasing my first train!!!!  Anyway the Technic
Motors 8735 were priced at $17.04, this was the first I had seen them below
the regular $35.00ish level.  Funny thing is that it was like it was marked
down, it was on the shelf in its regular place with a regular shelf tag
displaying the price.

Sorry if this is old news or an inappropriate place to post this!

Scott