 General / 7016
Re: Technic 8735 Motor $17.04 at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:58:05 GMT

Scott Smallbeck <scotts@contactics.com> wrote in message
news:FH27Do.7Jq@lugnet.com...
I was at Target today.  Purchasing my first train!!!!  Anyway the Technic
Motors 8735 were priced at $17.04, this was the first I had seen them below
the regular $35.00ish level.  Funny thing is that it was like it was marked
down, it was on the shelf in its regular place with a regular shelf tag
displaying the price.

Sorry if this is old news or an inappropriate place to post this!

The most appropriate group would be lugnet.marketplace.shopping.  It's great
to hear about deals like this, and if you don't follow .shopping, I strongly
recommend it.

-John Van