 General / 7033
7032  |  7034
Subject:
letters to TLG (was Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
Adam,  right now, only Name, # of sets, and # of pieces.  I am going to do a
followup request after September 1 when a lot of people return from
vacation/holiday.  So far I have about 25 names.

Gary, you can add my name to your list, if it's not there yet (can't recall if
I sent it to you or not.):
James Brown, 350+ sets, 30,000+ pieces

Also, I am writing a letter of my own, independantly, since multiple individual
letters tend to look good in addition to a single multi-name petition letter.

What I am wondering is if anyone knows who the President of Lego Canada is?  I
poked around on the website, but couldn't find a name.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/