 General / 7030
Re: New models of Semi Trucks etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:03:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:

You can always make your own.  For examples, see my 18 Wheeler or Truck
Camper:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/18wheelr.html

At 8 studs wide, this is so big only John Neal would actually approve,
but it's a righteous model, dude...

But John preferes his vehicles to be six wide so that they aren't
the same size as his trains....

Paul