 General / 7023
7022  |  7024
Subject:
New models of Semi Trucks etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:39:37 GMT

I have just uploaded a number of pictures of some new models.  These are the
first non-Star Wars models that I have posted since comming out of my dark
ages.

Please let me know what you think.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/

I am hopeing to do some Train and town stuff and this is a start.  Now I just
need to make some buildings :).

I am also starting work on my first diesel train engine and I will keep you
posted.

You Timmy fans may like these pictures if you follow them to the bottom of the
page  ;) .

Eric K.

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/