 General / 6991
Re: Lego Expo at The Toy Connection [Chicago IL Area]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:42:33 GMT

It's about a 10 min ride from my house :)
It's a pretty small store, actually, a very, very small store. I'm not
the greatest at measurements, but I would guess the store is only 30
feet wide,
maybe less.
As of today they haven't been running any ads in the paper.
I'm surprised they are not having this in their Barrington store, its a
little bigger.

I'm not sure if we'll be going, we have football pictures at 10:00 and
then we
have to be in Lake Zurich by 2:00 for our first game. (Our 5 year old is
on a
flag football team, they've only had 2 practices...should be
interesting.)
Anyway....
The last time I was at the store was in June/July and everything on the
shelf
was current stock...no pirates as I was hoping for.

If anyone goes...post what I missed.
Julie