 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 14
Re: Lego Expo at The Toy Connection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:03:27 GMT

At 08:12 AM 8/20/99 , Remy Evard wrote:
Wheaton?  So YOU'RE the competition for the local lego sales prices. :)

LOL :)  I actually haven't bought too much Lego from the store in the last
year.  I acquired about 2000 bricks from a garage sale, got the X-Wing in
Carlsbad, and got some insectoids set for my birthday (belated).  That's it!

The address for their store is on their web pages.  When I checked
mapquest for how to get there from Downers Grove, it looked like it
was a bit more than an hour northish.  Up 355, out 290, some local nav.
Sort of like going to Wisconsin, except for, well, the Wisconsin part.

Hehe... well, there's a 90% chance I'll show.  Anyone else from the Chicago
area coming?

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power?

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655