 General / 6527
Re: Which set is the infamous Forest Wench in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:06:30 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

Thomas P. Rafert wrote:

I might be wrong but I think this is the ladder in question.
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4207.gif
I think available in brown only in set 6071.

It was also available in the siege tower set in brown.

If you had spent a little bit more effort writing your post, you could
have looked up the set number, which makes the post more useful.  "The
siege tower set in brown" just isn't too informative for most people.

I've done this for you this time, the set is 6061:

    http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6061

But the next time you post: Please look up the set number yourself.

And it would be nice if you could trim away a little bit more of the
text you quote.  Quoting everything the previous poster has written
isn't better than quoting nothing: In my opinion it's even worse.  The
point of quoting text is to illustrate what you are commenting.  When
you quote everything, it's impossible to see what you are commenting, so
the whole point vanishes.  If I want to see everything the previous
poster says, rather than only the quoted lines, I simply hit "^".

Fredrik