 General / 6526
Re: Which set is the infamous Forest Wench in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:40:58 GMT

Thomas P. Rafert wrote:

I might be wrong but I think this is the ladder in question.
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4207.gif
I think available in brown only in set 6071.

Thanks,
Tom

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Weren't those ladders in some pirate system sets? I am pretty sure most
of us that parted out pirate sets probably have one or two around. I
know I do. Ask!

Mike Walsh wrote:
I may actually be able to reconstruct
the whole set save the brown ladder.  I know that it wasn't in the bag.
Time to start rummaging through the stuff.

  it was also available in the siege tower set in brown.