 General / 6353
Re: Which set is the infamous Forest Wench in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:10:20 GMT

Bill Katz wrote in message ...
Jonathan Wilson (wilsonj@xoommail.com) wrote:

: Mike Walsh wrote:

: > Subject pretty much says it all - which set is the forest wench in?  I
: > picked up an odd lot recently which had about 40 mini-figs in it.  One • of
: > which is a female from what appears to be a castle theme, likely Dark
: > Forest.  There are a couple of other mini-figs that look like Robin • Hood.
: >
: > Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
: > http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

: forget the number. has a river type baseplate and also a rope bridge • piece.
: was called forestmans crossing.

6071 Foerstman's river crossing.  US only.

-Bill

That is the set!  I have the Forest Wench mini-fig, in fact I think I have
all of the mini-figs from this set.  I may actually be able to reconstruct
the whole set save the brown ladder.  I know that it wasn't in the bag.
Time to start rummaging through the stuff.

Thanks, as usual, the LUGNET faithful come through.  Don't know what I would
do without this resource.