 General / 6477
Re: Posting Twice!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:32:55 GMT

Actually, it's also happening when I reply to messages.

I'll install a new browser, but I think it might have something to do with the
fact that I'm sitting behind a big fat firewall that like to chew most things
that come its way.

From the the next post onward, I'm going to email my postings from now on as
Ben suggests (lugnet.general@lugent.com etc.) ... but how do I reply to a post
in this way?