 General / 6446
Re: Posting Twice!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:52:38 GMT

My first question is are you posting via your internet browser or a news
reader?  If you are posting via your internet browser make sure you single
click the submit button don't double click it.  If you are using a news reader
I have no Idea.  I don't have any other ideas if you are using an internet
connection.

Eric

Remember to remove ".nospam" when replying be E-mail.

The New England Lego Users Group
http://www.nelug.org

In lugnet.general, Fraser Lovatt writes:
OK -- now does anyone have any idea why all my posts go up twice (probably
like this one)?