 General / 6238
6237  |  6239
Subject:
Using Followup-To (was Re: Green Wizard/Witch Hat - what set?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:52:16 GMT

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 03:42:20 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:

I didn't know about the follow-up thing at first either.
But it sure is a darn handy thing. :-)

Yes, and I wish people would use it more often, when cross-posting to a
large number of groups.

My guess is that more people are moving to the web-interface, which handles
cross-posted messages.  Unfortunately, my newsreader doesn't[1], so I often
read the same message in several different groups.

Steve
1- I use Free Agent.  TANSTAAFL.