 General / 5822
Re: Green Wizard/Witch Hat - what set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 02:25:36 GMT

i want one too!
im making link from the legend of zelda
Alex I have one that I would be happy to trade.  Give me an email and we can
work something out.  And Eric is right...they come with the Freestyle sets.  I
got mine in the backpack combo thing from about a year ago.  Maybe this should
go in the trade area.  Can someone tell me how to do move a message from one
forum to another?