 General / 5821
5820  |  5822
Subject:
Ray Traced B-Wing available.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 02:19:05 GMT

I have finally finished the LDraw and Ray Tracing of my B-Wing model. You can
see the picture here:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/BWINGMOD.jpg

I will be working on adding a background and Ray tracing's in cruise position
and Ray tracing's from other angles.

Looking at my B-Wing page it is interesting to compare one of the pictures to
the Ray tracing because they are taken at about the same angle.  You can see
my B-Wing page at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/BwingLegoMod.html

I have not posted the .dat file yet because I have to inlay one primative part
"30360" first and seeing that I have never inlayed a part before this could
take some time.  Any help would be appretiated.

Eric,

Remove ".jawaspam" when replying via E-mail.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/