 CAD / 2289
Re: Ray Traced B-Wing available.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
I have finally finished the LDraw and Ray Tracing of my B-Wing model. You can
see the picture here:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/BWINGMOD.jpg

Nice raytrace!  It reminds me that I need to work on mine.  ;)

I have not posted the .dat file yet because I have to inlay one primative part
"30360" first and seeing that I have never inlayed a part before this could
take some time.  Any help would be appretiated.

Eric, do you have LDAO?  If so, Inlining is quite simple.  Just go to the
"Tools" menu and select "Inline Model".  A small window will pop up that shows
all the lines in your model, and each line has a checkbox next to it, so just
check the lines that you want to inline.  Then click "Inline", open the file in
the editor and delete all the comments, and you're all done!  :)

Jeff