 General / 6208
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) They're just saying that Lego might be concerned with the drop in sales that would result in Bulk Orders. Look at it this way: There are people who are willing to buy 20 of a set to get as many of a particular piece as they feel they need. If (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) are (...) You are right; this is the flaw in my arguement. The large numbers of sets we buy make us a meaningless customer base to TLG. So the question TLG must ask is: "Should we serve our meaningless customer base in the same fashion as all (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  TLG Market Research, was Re: Bulk Ordering

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 18:00:40 GMT, Lorbaat uttered the following profundities... (...) 8448 is a first for user-survey cards, so hopefully that will change. I don't know if these cards are present in the US version of the set, but they are in the UK (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)