 General / 6155
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 05:05:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.trains, "Robert Munafo" <munafo@gcctechNO.SPAMcom> writes:
[...]
I'm also sending this to the trains group because I'm wondering why they • don't
use any Ritvik parts in their layouts. A three-foot-high green and gray
mountain looks the same no matter whose logo is micro-molded onto the studs.

Eeek!  Byetch!!!!  Ritvik is not LEGO!

(That's why. :)

--Todd

Silly me. I'll just go back to my robots now (-:

In case anyone wants to defend Ritvik (not likely 8-) I'll set followup-to the
infid^H^H^H^H^Hclone-brands discussion group

- Robert Munafo
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13