 General / 6156
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 05:25:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sanjay D'Souza writes:

Tony Kilaras <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote in message

can't say I'm annoyed (like many of the others around here) at your' "good
fortune" but being cocky about it is infuriating.

Cocky?.  Well if that's the case maybe we should get together for lunch
sometime because we seem to have a lot in common.

Sanjay

LOL :)  Is that ever the truth.

(Sanjay, you're not cocky, but you sure do have a lot of sheep in your country)

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Beware the *heat-resistant* Rubber Chickens of Death!

Get paid to surf the web!
Visit: http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655