 General / 6069
Re: Question about McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 04:09:12 GMT

dkrenz wrote:

The official McD site doesn't give a schedule on Happy Meals, but I
visited
a happy meal toy collector site and came up with this line up:

                         Inspector Gadget
                         Barbie / Hot Wheels
                         Disney's Beauty and the Beast
                         Halloween Pails
                         Lego's
                         Disney's / Pixar's Toy Story II

I have no idea how reliable the above info is.
http://www.happytoy.com/News/Up%20Next/up%20next.htm

Toy Story II, I can't wait!!!! I read the plot is something about Woody
being
stolen by an evil toy collector, and Buzz must rescue him. I wonder if
Woody will
end up on eBay?

Yeah, I think he does, and Buzz snipes him, and they live happily ever after.  And
the movie becomes the biggest box office hit of all time, making Disney cash rich
and thus making TLG an offer to buy the company that they can't refuse.  Disney
places mouse ears on every stud, but that's okay because the money-grubbing Mouse
offers bricks in bulk.  And Michael Eisner makes Larry President of
Operations-Walto Building Bricks.  And first thing Lar does as Prez is release a
brand new 8 wide train line{:-D

Man, I'm in a weird mood:-(  <signing offf>

-John

Julie

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
I remember a while back reading about the lego sets McDonalds will be
doing in the happy meals... and I remember that they would be starting
in August. Has anyone seen these yet? have they started?  I don't
frequent Mcd's much so I'm not always up on what they have in the happy
meals...

They haven't started yet--they're still working on the Inspector Gadget toys,
which hopefully will go on for a bit longer, because we're about 3 body parts
short of a full inspector, and who wants an incomplete cheap plastic toy?

Anyone remember the exact starting date??

Not I.

Steve