 General / 6062
Re: Question about McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 02:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
I remember a while back reading about the lego sets McDonalds will be
doing in the happy meals... and I remember that they would be starting
in August. Has anyone seen these yet? have they started?  I don't
frequent Mcd's much so I'm not always up on what they have in the happy
meals...

They haven't started yet--they're still working on the Inspector Gadget toys,
which hopefully will go on for a bit longer, because we're about 3 body parts
short of a full inspector, and who wants an incomplete cheap plastic toy?

Anyone remember the exact starting date??

Not I.

Steve