 General / 6061
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 02:40:11 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

<snip unbelievable story>

I must admit that during this time I'd monitor various parts auctions with
some amusement.  Here was I able to order pieces at ridiculous prices while
others had to fight it out for certain pieces.

Ouch.  Had to rub it in, uh?
I'm sitting here thinking that I wish I didn't know about your good luck,
because it makes me all the more frustrated with those hinnies from Denmark.
What on earth motivates this company, because it sure ain't green:-(

-John